Thursday, December 24, 2015

Everyone is an Idiot

I don't know what to say, but I haven't posted in a while so I'm just gonna talk about how everyone in the book is an idiot. Just going down the line.
Jenna- She's 13, so I can't really blame her, but she's chasing after ghosts with help from a discredited medium and an alcoholic cop
Serenity- is actually pretty cool but her behavior with credit cards just to try and help a creepy little girl leaves some skills to be desired. Plus her recklessness lost her contact with the spirit world, so...
Virgil- Changing your first name does not change your identity. Or make it hard for people to find you. And drinking yourself to death just isn't too bright.
Alice- has had some bad luck, and made it about a million times worse with her stupid love life decisions and trusting men.
Thomas- is actually mentally unstable, so I can't judge his stupidity.
Gideon- awesome other than the sleeping with his boss while his wife is in the nearest building thing.
Nevvie- just kinda mean. Trusts Thomas.
Gideon's wife whose name I forgot- didn't tell Gideon she was infertile, which is some of why he cheated

I just kinda hate these people. And also love them.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah everyone was frustrating in different ways. By the end, i didn't really hold much against Alice or Gideon other than that they made some impulsive decisions that hurt other people. I pitied Grace and appreciated the way she took care of Jenna but wasn't a huge fan. I absolutly hated Nevvie and Thomas, despite him being mentally unstable. Jenna and Virgil seemed a tad two demensional to me but their issues where eventually explained. Serenity got better as she went along but in a the begginning i was just kinda like wyd girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I can agree with that. They are just all so messed up

    ReplyDelete